- The Primary Teacher Roles
- Early Year Foundation Stage Teacher / KS1 Primary Teacher / KS2 Primary Teacher
- Required for September 2021
- Applications from NQTs welcome
- Balham SW12
We have two vacancies in EYFS or Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 commencing from September 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking for an opportunity to further their professional and personal development in a forward thinking and positive school based in Balham Sw12.
They are a Christian and diverse inner-city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice and have great children with outstanding behaviour and who are eager to learn. The school are looking for inspirational and talented Primary teacher's who are passionate about primary education and committed to educating the whole child.
We are looking for Primary Teacher's who have high expectations, eager to take risks and try engaging ideas. Is a creative practitioner, welcomes collaborative practice and enjoys working in a supportive, exciting environment.
If you are a Primary Teacher who is looking for an exciting opportunity working with receptive children with outstanding behaviour and attitudes to learning, please apply below.
To be part of this school as a Primary Teacher, you will need to:
- Have UK Primary Teacher experience
- Hold QTS UK
- Available Full time (Mon-Fri) for a September 2021 start
- See every child as an individual
- Be an outstanding practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning and is keen to lead, inspire and motivate to achieve the highest possible standards
- Be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
- Be committed to continuing professional development
- Make a positive contribution to all aspects of our school
- Have a clear commitment to the school's strong Christian values
For the right Primary Teacher, Reeson Education and the school can offer:
- A school that is dedicated to ensuring that every child succeeds within a supportive and nurturing environment
- A supportive working environment with a friendly, talented hard working staff team
- Responsive children with excellent behaviour
- Commitment to staff professional development and distributed leadership
- Mentor to support induction
- Quality PPA time
- Comprehensive NQT support program
- Competitive rates of pay
- dedicated consultant to assist you through every step.
If this Primary Teacher role based in Balham SW12 is for you, please apply with your CV to be considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.