*** Primary Teacher
*** Permanent Contract
*** KS1 Teaching Role (Year 1 or 2)
Our client is a bright and forward thinking primary school located in the desirable Dulwich area of SE London. We are working with the Headteacher and governors to recruit an experienced teacher to take on a Primary Teacher to work in a KS1 class from September 2021, on a permanent basis. We are looking for someone that is bright and ambitious who is going to deliver exciting and captivating lessons to the children.
As KS1 Primary Teacher within this school you will be part of a dynamic team of teachers that have great relationships with staff and pupils. You'll have the pleasure of working within a modern building equip with high tech classrooms and spacious PPA rooms - making planning as 'stress free' as possible.
Who's right for this role?
- Someone that is enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to success
- Someone that demonstrates excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Someone that has the ability to work as part of a team
- Someone that is imaginative, unique and are able to think for themselves
- Someone that has leadership potential
- Someone that delivers fun and exciting lessons
In return, we can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming community of pupils and staff
- A senior leadership team who care for and value their staff
- A positive learning environment to grow and work in both in your appointed school and across our other schools.
- Access to high quality professional development
- A happy place to work
All Primary Teacher applicants must be qualified with QTS and a PGCE or Bachelor of Education. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children with all our schools to its imperative you have a valid DBS or willing to obtain one.
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher role and wish to apply, please send your CV to Bonnie and REESON Education asap.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.