KS2 Primary Teacher (Class Teaching)
Are you looking to secure a new permanent role from September 2021?
Are you looking for a new challenge or new career development opportunities?
Are you a Primary Teacher with KS2 class based UK teaching experience?
*Not suitable for NQTs
Reeson Education are looking for a Qualified Primary teacher to join a highly respected primary school in the borough of Lewisham, (Catford SE6). The school have two vacancies, one for Lower KS2 in year 3, and another in Upper KS2 in Year 5.
Their vision is for the school to be a centre of excellence, where all children develop the skills to become fully participating citizens and able thinkers, instilled with a lifelong love for learning, prepared for tomorrow's world.
The KS2 Primary Teacher role;
- Teaching a Key Stage 2 Class in a Primary School.
- Working closely with each classes Teaching Assistant
- Planning according to the curriculum with your year group partners
- Supporting the pupils with their core subjects
- Creating a welcoming classroom environment
- Supporting SEN children and tailoring lessons to fit their needs.
- Working with low ability pupils in small groups
- Managing challenging behaviour in the classroom
Why you should apply for this KS2 Primary Teacher Role:
This is a permanent opportunity to join an excellent school for the next academic year (September 2021).
The school offers excellent resources and CPD opportunities. The school benefits from being based in a good location; and has good transport links via Thameslink overground, good bus connections and residential parking.
The school can offer;
- Permanent opportunities, Inner London salary weighting up to MPS6
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils
- Excellent teaching staff and leadership to support you
- A thriving, multicultural community
The successful KS2 Teacher candidate will have:
- QTS UK
- (Upper KS2) curriculum experience
- Experience supporting pupils with additional needs
- Strong commitment to their own professional development
- Experience working in a primary school as a Primary Teacher
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of self-motivation and drive
If you are keen on this KS2 Primary Teacher role, please email your updated CV to Carl at REESON Education to be shortlisted. Interview for this Primary Teacher September post will be invited for interview after May Half Term.
Candidates are encouraged to register prior to the start of next term to enable compliance checks to be made ahead of interviews.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.