Reeson Education are seeking to appoint an excellent primary teacher with proven outstanding experience or an NQT looking to start their career, to join a Wandsworth based Primary School for September 2021.
- Are you looking towards the next stage of development in an Outstanding primary school?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop the role of Class Teacher?
- Do you have the necessary outstanding teaching ability and also the skills to lead, direct and manage an area of the curriculum?
- Do you have UK class Teaching within a Primary setting?
If so read on…
The school are looking for a class teacher who is a passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher with drive and ambition to teach in a Key Stage 2 class in this Wandsworth Primary school.
The School can offer a Primary Teacher:
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything they do
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
- A very supportive parent / school community
Reeson Education can offer a Primary Teacher:
- Experienced consultants to assist you every step of the way
- Help with interview preparation and any questions you may have
- Dedicated complaince team to help clear your file for work
If this Primary Teacher role in Wandsworth is for you, please apply below to be considered. Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.