KS1 Primary Teacher - Part Time (1 day per week)
Are you looking towards teaching in an outstanding educational environment and would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very committed team?
If so, you should apply to work at this Balham based Primary school where you will benefit from:
- Excellent professional development and career progression opportunities.
- Strong values and relationship based approaches with a care for work life balance
- Working with highly aspirational and caring group of professionals who care deeply.
- An exceptionally well resourced learning environment.
- A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.
This current Primary Teacher position has come at an interesting time for the school as they are looking for someone to work one day a week within KS1. The position is for one year but will have the opportunity to look as possible extensions the year after for the right applicant.
We would be interested to hear from anyone looking to job share or interested in such a position.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%