Job Type: EYFS Teacher
Job Title: Primary Teacher
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham
Start Date: September
A small Independent school located in Hammersmith and Fulham, London are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic EYFS primary teacher on a long term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic EYFS Teacher who can ideally speak Russian or Slovak language. This is a Bi-lingual school, so an interest in languages is crucial.
We are looking for an EYFS Primary Teacher who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
This thriving, successful school has:
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this EYFS Primary Teacher role sounds of interest please send your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.