- Excellent opportunity if seeking the 'next step' in your career
- September 2021 start
- KS2 Primary Teacher
- Two form entry school
This two form entry Primary school in Enfield London is seeking a KS2 Primary teacher to join their school from September 2021. The school is happy to look at NQT's and experienced teachers. For experienced applicants the school is also able to offer an additional TLR.
About the school
Our client school believes that children should be taught in a nurturing and stimulating environment. They encourage children to explore, create and discover all the opportunities that the school offers. There are two classes per year. The class sizes are 28 for the first year and from 2014 the class sizes will be 30 each with a teacher and a dedicated learning support assistant. There are dedicated, specialist, part-time staff for teaching subjects such as art, music, Spanish and sports. There are special educational needs staff for those pupils that require additional support. The school are focused on high academic attainment, and employ innovative approaches delivered by the finest teaching staff. In turn the school provides a happy and exciting environment and aims to instil a love of learning and a solid foundation to build on.
The school can offer:
* Newly refurbished building with modern extension, creating large spacious classrooms and hi tech ICT suite
* Large outdoor facilities and roof garden
* Excellent career development opportunities and support from the head teacher and governors
* Bright and inspiring KS2 department
The successful candidate will:
* be a good/outstanding primary teacher
* have the ability to work as part of a small team
* be able to foster positive, supportive relationships with children, parents, staff and the wider community
* have an inclusive approach that enables children to make accelerated progress
* be committed to continual professional development
* have a creative approach to teaching
* Bachelor of Education or PGCE and QTS
If you are a creative teacher looking for a refreshing new challenge that is inspiring for both pupils and teachers, then please send your CV to Ruby at Reeson Education asap.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%