- Permanent KS2 Primary School Teacher role with potential TLR for Year Group Leadership
- Recently inspected 'good' school in N London
- Excellent transport links via the Tube + Bus routes
- "Good student behaviour", Ofsted
This recently rated 'Good' primary school in Barnet is seeking to appoint a Key Stage Two teacher with TLR for Year Group Leadership as they move from 2 form to 3 form entry in September.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Primary School Teacher:
- Who can inspire learning through a creative and enriched curriculum
- With high expectations of motivation, achievement and behaviour
- Who has good knowledge of assessment for learning
- With a willingness to contribute to the wider aspects of school life
- Who can work collaboratively as part of a team in order to build on successes already achieved by the school
- Who can lead a subject of the curriculum
The successful candidate must have Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience within a similar environment, and ideally within Years 4, 5, or 6. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and must hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS.
The school can offer:
- lovely pupils who are eager learners
- TLR for year group leadership, and scope for additional senior leadership opportunities as the school expands
- a commitment to your professional development and career progression
- friendly supportive staff and governors and a multicultural, welcoming school community.
If you have the qualifications and skills for this Primary School Teacher role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV today, to arrange an initial school visit.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.