REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Woolwich, South East London, seeking a Year 5 Primary Teacher to begin in November 2019. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage and behave well in lessons. The Year 5 teacher role will be contacted initially as a long-term supply assignment and likely to turn permanent in September 2020.
The Primary Teacher role:
- ASAP start
- Teaching in a supportive team
- Year 5
- Skilled and experienced TAs in the team
- Permanent contract on offer from September 2020
- Salary: daily rate up to £180.00
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Primary Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Primary Teacher position will happen immediately, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.