Full Time - Primary Teacher
Reeson Education are seeking to appoint an inspiring class teacher. Phases and year groups to be discussed during interview, but ideally looking for someone between Year 2-4
As an ambitious and thriving school, committed to providing the very best outcomes for every child, they're looking for a conscientious teacher who holds children at the heart of all they do. We welcome applications from strong NQT/ECT's with relevant Y2-4 experience.
The school is a two-form entry Primary School and Nursery, based in Balham, with excellent transport links (close to Clapham South and Balham tube stations, Balham train station and numerous bus links).
- An exceptional classroom teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
If this sounds like your ideal job, please do get in touch!
The School can offer:
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- A great staff team to work with
- Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children
- Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team
- Governors who are passionate and committed to everyone in the school
Reeson Education can offer:
- CPD courses to develop your skills and career
- A dedicated consultant and compliance officer
- Competitive rates of pay
- Refer a friend bonus
- PAYE or Umbrella payroll options
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%