Primary School Teacher
Year 6 Prep School
Location: Lambeth, South London
Start Date: January 2023
Contract Type: Full-Time
Contract Term: 2 Terms
Reeson Education are supporting an Independent School in Lambeth who require an experienced Year 6 Prep School Teacher from January 2023.
The school seek to appoint a highly capable Primary practitioner who is enthusiastic, inspirational, and keen to join this thriving and vibrant day school.
Easily accessed by train from Streatham Hill, the school is centrally located and are offering a two term contract from January 2023.
The Role - Primary Teacher - Independent School - Lambeth, South London
The post will commence in January 2023 and the post-holder is accountable to the Head of Prep. The school are seeking a dynamic and innovative class teacher to join their talented and committed Prep team.
The successful candidate will:
- be educated to degree level, have qualified teacher status and a keen understanding of the KS2 curriculum.
- have teaching experience relevant to this age range and be able to demonstrate evidence of raising expectations and standards.
- have a willingness to participate in the wider life of the school, both curricular and non-curricular, is important.
- have flexibility, a sense of fun and an ability to bring out the best in pupils.
The School - Primary Teacher - Independent School - Lambeth, South London
This school are one of the UK's leading private girls' schools, educating pupils from Nursery through to Sixth Form.
There are over 880 pupils on the roll across the Prep and Senior Schools.
Girls aged 3-11 attend the Nursery and Prep School, located in spacious buildings with outstanding facilities in Streatham Hill.
They are proud of their heritage and founding principles of breadth, fearlessness, inclusiveness, and a focus on developing the individual to achieve her potential.
Pupils prosper in a vibrant setting that provides challenge and width of opportunity. They thrive on account of the school's family ethos, and they draw strength from the school's rich social and culture
Person Specification - Primary Teacher - Independent School - Lambeth, South London
- Qualified to degree level or above - Essential
- Qualified to teach in the UK - Essential
- Qualified teacher status - Essential
- Experience of teaching Year 6 - Essential
- Experience of raising the attainment of all pupils - Essential
- Evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning in their year group through schemes of work, assessment and extra-curricular activities etc - Essential
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%