Primary Teacher - Hammersmith & Fulham
* September start
* Permanent role
* Fantastic opportunities for further progression
* MPS1 - UPS 1 Salary scale available
* Interviews to commence as soon as possible (virtually too if required)
* Ofsted "Good" Primary School
Are you searching for a Primary Teacher opportunity in a welcoming, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school?
The Head of a wonderful 2 - form entry, West London based primary school is avidly searching for a fully qualified, kind and enthusiastic Primary Teacher to join their team on a permanent term contract in September (Year ground to be discussed based on experience).
* Deliver engaging, thought-provoking and exciting lessons in line with the National Curriculum
* Ensure that your pupils are developing both academically and emotionally
* Phase Leader responsibilities may be on offer for the right experienced Primary Teacher
* Permanent opportunity
* September 2023 Start Date
* UK teaching experience is required & UK QTS is a must
* A Positive, can-do attitude, good sense of humour
* Keen to grow and develop alongside the school
* OFSTED "Good"
* Welcoming, friendly and inclusive Primary School
* Successful & well-established leadership team
* CPD accreditation
* Located within the borough of Hackney
* Good transport links
If this Primary Teacher job is of interest to you, please apply for the role directly or you can send your most up to date CV
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.