Primary Teacher (x2)
Enfield / North London
REESON Education is working in partnership with a growing primary school based in Enfield/North London, North London to assist them in finding two hard-working and committed teachers to join their KS2 phase as a year 4 and year 5 teacher. The KS2 teacher positions will be on contract from January 2020 through to July 2020 with the option to go permanent for the right candidates.
Salary will be in the range of £30,540 and £41,483.
The Year 3 and Year 5 positions will be part of a very supportive KS2 phase made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school is very popular with families in the area and has vibrant and successful history. The school is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The Primary Teacher role:
* Two positions available - Year 3 and Year 5 teacher
* Contracts until the end of the academic year
* Scope for both positions to go permanent
* Generous daily rates
* Two/Three form entry and a growing roll
* Supportive staff and senior leadership team
* Future opportunities for a permanent contract
* Modern and well equip learning spaces
* Ample outdoor spaces
* Situated in Enfield / North (North London)
* Very well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for the Primary Teacher applicants:
* Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from last two employers
To apply for the Primary Teacher position, please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.