Primary Teacher - KS2 Teacher - Lewisham - January 2020
Do you have a passion for teaching?
Would you like to work in the Lewisham area?
We require a number of Key Stage 2 teachers for various schools in and around Lewisham to work on a long-term and day-to-day basis.
Our schools in Lewisham and throughout the south east of London range from small one-form entry all the way to larger three/four-form entry schools in variety of settings.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate and adaptable teachers prepared to work alongside a highly committed team who can teach in creative and innovative ways.
To be successful for these Primary Teacher roles, can you:
- Demonstrate a proven track record in raising standards?
- Teach in creative, innovative and practical ways?
- Ensure all children progress well, regardless of their level of need?
- Engage children in the excitement of learning?
We can offer:
- Very competitive rates of pay and guaranteed work
- Dedicated point of contact consultant
- Friendly, supportive and dedicated colleagues
- Opportunities for development for the future
- Training and further development for your career
Our client schools would be happy to see overseas-trained teachers provided they have good experience in the specific and are familiar with the UK curriculum.
Minimum requirements to apply for Primary Teacher positions:
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
If you think that the above sounds like you please don't delay in applying by clicking 'Apply Now' or contact Dereck at REESON Education on 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.