Year 1 | MPS/UPS | ASAP - July 24
Location: Rotherhithe, Southwark
Part Time - 2 days a week - no planning required!
An Ofsted Outstanding Primary School in the heart of Rotherhithe, Southwark are seeking a passionate and dedicated Year 1 Primary School Teacher to join an incredible team of Primary Teachers.
The successful Primary School Teacher will be responsible for a Year 1 class of 21 children with a dedicated TA. Planning is provided by the Deputy Head Teacher and you will be delivering the Year 1 lessons whilst they are released for leadership time.
This is a part time role working every Monday and Tuesday and will continue until the end of the academic year.
Primary Teacher Responsibilities:
* Deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the needs of all students in the class
* Liaise with Deputy Head Teacher and deliver planned lesson as well as marking work in line with school policy
* Create a safe, nurturing and inclusive learning environment for all students in the class
Primary Teacher Requirements:
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a relevant degree
* Experience teaching in a primary school setting, ideally with experience working with students with SEN
* Strong understanding of the national curriculum and the ability to deliver effective lessons that meet the needs of all students in the class
Primary Teacher Benefits:
* Supportive and inclusive working environment
* State of the art facilities!
* Access to the school's extensive resources and facilities
To apply for this Primary School Teacher role, please submit your CV to Sarah Hadfield at Reeson Education.
We look forward to receiving your application!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%