REESON Education is seeking a hardworking and creative KS1 teacher to join a large and popular primary school situated in the London Borough of Merton (Wimbledon). The KS1 teacher position is for a Year 1 class and in a school rated 'good' by Ofsted with supportive staff and strong leadership. Initially the appointment will be on a long-term supply basis however for the right candidate the school will consider a direct contract. The position will be to begin in January 2020 and has come about due to internal promotion.
The Primary Teacher position:
- Teaching year 1
- Part of a supportive KS1 phase
- Contract on a long-term supply basis or direct contract for the right candidate
- Daily rate up to £185 per day or MPS/UPS scales for a direct appointment
- Large three form entry primary school
- Judged to be 'good' by Ofsted
- Community feel with strong values instilled in everyday school life
- Embraces positive relationships with parents
- Children keen to come to school and learn
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
Minimum requirements for the Primary Teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen immediately so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Excellence.