REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Lewisham, South East London, seeking a Primary Teacher. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. The Primary Teacher will be commencing in April 2020 and salary for each will be in line with inner London main and upper pay scales (for a direct contract with the school).
The Primary Teacher position:
- Part of a supportive upper KS2 team
- 1 term contract with the option of extending this into and beyond the 2020/2021 academic year
- April 2020 start
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales for a direct contract or up to £185 per day for a long-term supply contract
- Rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Growing roll
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Primary Teacher position?
- Previous experience teaching primary age in the UKs
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.