*Primary Class Teacher*
*Required from April/ September 2020 (possibly sooner)*
Would you like to be involved in developing a growing primary school?
Would you like to be responsible for giving children a transformative education?
If so, we may have the perfect Primary Class Teacher post for you.
This Enfield Primary Academy is a large, seven-form entry establishment. Their ethos is based on every children being loved and cared for. High expectations in learning, behaviour and respect for each other underpin everything they do. They have a rich and varied curriculum in place with talented staff members to deliver it.
They currently have classes from Reception to Y6 and are seeking to appoint an outstanding primary class teacher to take the children forward.
* An outstanding Primary Class Teacher
* Someone who enjoys a challenge
* Committed to attaining high standards for all pupils
* A team player
* Able to develop positive relationships with all members of the school community
* Interested in developing the school curriculum and the outdoor classroom
* Committed to personal professional development
The school can offer you:
* An exciting opportunity to be fully involved in our dynamic school
* Children who are motivated to learn and succeed
* Professional Development opportunities within an exceptional educational setting
Please contact Ruby at Reeson Education on 0203 841 0777 or to discuss this exciting primary class teacher opportunity further.