- SEMH primary teacher vacancy
- Outstanding Hillingdon School
- Fantastic Facilities
- Permanent Role
- Warm, Supportive, Well Organised and Responsive SLT
The Primary Teacher Vacancy
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, self-motivated class based primay teacher to work in an exceptional Hillingdon local authority SEMH school, developing provision for pupils with social emotional and mental health issues. This position is new as a member of staff is moving out of the area.
The Headteacher is keen to secure an exceptional primary teacher as soon as possible to ensure a smooth handover so that the change doesn't upset the class. They are keen to protect and maintain the positive ethos and sense of community fostered within the school and as a result would be happy to make an immediate appointment for the right primary teacher to allow for a full induction and training period prior to opening the new class.
An opportunity also exists for the appointed primary teacher to take on additional responsibilities and may attract additional payment dependant on qualifications and experience.
The school, is a small but highly resourced centre in the outer London Borough of Hillingdon, that has excellent SEN Teacher and TA staff. It has a friendly and deeply supportive ethos with significant training budget and excellent staff retention. It has received an Outstanding grade from Ofsted earlier this year.
It is located in a pleasant residential area in Hillingdon, which benefits from reasonable rental costs, excellent transport links to central London as well as pleasant local cafes, shops, restaurants and bars.
This is a unique opportunity for suitably trained primary teacher candidates to progress their careers by joining a talented, hard-working and friendly team involved in developing first class provision for pupils with autism and learning difficulties.
The school offers a comprehensive multi-agency focus with an emphasis on on-going professional development for all staff.
The Ideal Primary Teacher
- Experienced and energetic practitioners with the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies to make a positive impact on the progress of pupils with autism who have learning difficulties
- Highly motivated, innovative people with enthusiasm and commitment
- QTS is preferable although overseas trained teachers with UK experience who are awaiting their QTS are encouraged to apply
- The proven ability to work collaboratively in a multi professional team
Primary Teacher Benefits
- Benefit from excellent teaching support and leadership
- Develop as leaders of learning through career management and personally tailored, in-depth professional development
- Access a range of resources and new school facilities
- Good public transport link
- Plenty of on site parking
We would like to hear from you if you could make a positive contribution to the development of this lovely school.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.