Job Title:Year 5 Class Teacher
Salary: £140 - £180 Per day
This Ouitstanding school in Feltham is looking for an experienced Year 5 Class Teacher to join the team as soon as possible. This is a temporary position, but there is potential for it to roll on until September. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, preparing, and delivering engaging lessons for our Year 5 students, and will work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure our students receive an outstanding education.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Experience teaching Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum, particularly Year 5
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about teaching and committed to creating a positive learning environment
- Plan and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the needs of all students
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide feedback to students and parents/carers
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure consistency and quality of teaching and learning
- Contribute to the wider life of the school, including attending meetings and participating in school events
- Uphold the school's policies and procedures, including those related to safeguarding and child protection
Salary will be based on experience. Our school is committed to investing in the professional development of our staff and we offer a range of opportunities for career progression.
To apply, please send your CV and to Pedro @ Reeson
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%