Primary Teacher - Independent School
West London Primary School
February Half Term 2024
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator with a genuine love for teaching young minds? Do you strive to make a positive impact on the lives of children? Are you wanting to work with smaller class sizes, and groups of pupils who are keen and eager to learn! If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
An exceptional primary school based in the vibrant community of Chiswick, West London is seeking a talented and motivated Year 2 Primary Teacher to join their staffing team from the start of 2024.
Position: Primary Teacher - Independent School
Start Date: February Half Term 2024
Location: Chiswick- West London based Independent Prep School
* Create and implement engaging lesson plans tailored to meet the needs of EYFS primary students.
* Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and personal growth.
* Utilise various teaching strategies to promote active learning and critical thinking skills.
* Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support.
* Collaborate with colleagues to develop and enhance the school's curriculum.
* Communicate effectively with parents, providing regular updates on student performance and addressing any concerns.
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
* Proven experience in teaching primary EYFS curciulum to school age students.
* Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and educational best practices.
* Passion for fostering a love of learning and a child-centred approach to education.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to create a positive and stimulating learning environment.
* A well-resourced Independent school with a strong commitment to academic excellence.
* Supportive and collaborative staff who are dedicated to the success of every student.
* A nurturing environment that promotes holistic development.
* Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
* Excellent facilities and resources to enhance teaching and learning.
Interviews for this Primary Teacher - Independent School post: The Head is committed to providing a seamless interview process and will be conducting interviews as soon as possible, either face-to-face or through virtual meetings, based on the candidate's preference.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a welcoming school and making a difference in the lives of young learners, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV and contact 02038410777.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.