24th February start
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Bromley, South London, seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher to begin ASAP. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hardworking pupils who engage and behave well in lessons. This is a permanent position and the salary will be in line with inner London main pay scales.
The Primary Teacher role:
- Teaching in a supportive team
- Teaching KS2
- Scope for further progression
- Permanent contract on offer
- Salary in-line with outer London pay scales: £28,355 to £40,035
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport and ample on-site parking available
What you'll need to apply for Primary Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Primary Teacher position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.