24th February start
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Bromley, South London, seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a full time role. Three days teaching a split Year 3/4 class and two days teaching a split year 4/5 class. This role is to begin on 24th February 2020. The successful candidate will be joining a school recently rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to hard-working pupils who engage and behave well in lessons.
The Primary Teacher role:
- Full time position
- Teaching a split year 3/4 class three days per week and a split year 5/6 class two days per week
- Long-term contract on offer
- Rate up to £180 per day
- Scope for a permanent contract
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Ample parking available
What you'll need to apply for Primary Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews for the Primary Teacher position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.