REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Bromley, South East London, seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher (Year 4) for April 2020. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'good' by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. Commencing in April, this post will be filled on a long-term supply basis to begin with and then will become permanent in September with salary in line with outer London pay scales.
The Primary Teacher role:
- Teaching Year 4
- Scope for further progression once established within the school
- Permanent contract on offer in September
- Start date: 20th April 2020
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales: £30,480 to £49,571
- NQTs welcome to apply!
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Growing roll
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Primary Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.