REESON Education is seeking to find two resourceful and energetic teachers for one of our partner primary schools situated in the London Borough of Greenwich, south east London. The KS2 Teacher positions could be across any KS2 year level (year levels undecided at present) in this large, three form entry, friendly school. The school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis starting in September 2020. Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome to apply for these roles.
The Primary Teacher position summary:
- Year level can be negotiated on job offer anywhere across KS2
- Two open positions
- Start date: 07/09/2020
- Permanent contract (fixed term for NQTs for first year)
- NQTs and teachers of any level of experience welcome to apply
- Inner London salary MPS1-UPS3 (£30,480 - £49,571)
- Large three form entry primary school
- Growing role
- Judged to be 'good' by Ofsted
- Community feel with strong values instilled in everyday school life
- Embraces positive relationships with parents
- Children keen to come to school and learn
- Supportive staff and senior leadership team
Minimum requirements for the Primary Teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS1 or 2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews for the Primary Teacher position will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.