Primary Teacher - Primary ECT - Merton September 2022 Start
A fantastic Primary School in the Borough Merton are looking for a Primary Teacher / Primary ECT for a September 2022 start. This is a full-time post, with a permanent contract on offer.
This 3-Form Entry Primary School is renowned for the additional training provided to all staff throughout the school, alongside CPD opportunities. They have also produced some fantastic attainment results across all subjects which in turn places them in the top 3% of Primary Schools nationwide.
The Head Teacher has opened this Primary Teacher / Primary ECT opportunity to both experienced and ECTs - Experienced Primary Teachers will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities (TLRs) these can vary from, Subject, Year Group, and Phase Lead. Newly Qualified Primary Teachers will be enrolled in a bespoke tailored NQT Induction that has helped shape hundreds of 'Outstanding' Teachers and current leaders.
Does this sound like the Primary Teacher / Primary ECT opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
Job Description - Primary Teacher - Primary NQT:
* Primary Teacher / Primary ECT
* TLR opportunities - Subject, Year Group, and Phase Lead
* NQTs welcome to apply - Supportive 1:1 mentor, bespoke training, and more
* Must be able to inspire and motivate the younger generation
* Inner London - September 2022 Start - Permanent Contract - Full Time
* MPS1-UPS3 - £32,157 - £50,935 + TLR (Size depending on experience)
* Located in the Borough of Merton
Ideal Candidate - Primary Teacher - Primary ECT:
* Must have UK QTS or be in the process of obtaining
* You must be ambitious, hardworking, committed, and be able to build relationships quickly
* Good understanding of the Primary curriculum is required
* Must be able to work in a large team of Primary Teachers
* You must meet the Teaching standards to a 'Good or Outstanding' level
School Details - Primary Teacher - Primary ECT:
* 3 Form Entry Primary School
* Graded 'Outstanding' in all elements in latest Ofsted report
* Impressive SATs results across
* Year 2 & 6 Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Great Leaders throughout the School
* Modern facilities and additional support provided throughout
* Located in the Borough of Hillingdon
* Good Tube Links
If you're interested in this Primary Teacher - Primary ECT - September 2022 Start opportunity, get in touch today!
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Pedro on 02038410777 / email your CV on
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%