General Teaching Assistant needed for primary school in Croydon Are you highly motivated and passionate about working with kids? Reeson Education are currently recruiting for a primary school based in Croydon who are looking for an experienced teaching or learning support assistant with strong behaviour management to support a year 3 class.
We're reaching out to aspiring learning support assistants who are looking to further their career within EDUCATION.
This is the kind of role that will give you the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young children and build up a portfolio of work and outstanding experience for further career development.
- Croydon * £60-£80 per day
Requirements for the Role:
- Behaviour Specialist required
- Able to cope with challenging behaviour
- A calm personality and considerable amounts of patience
- At least 6 months of working with children with SEND in an educational or similar setting
- A proactive approach to assisting the child with her work, supporting her development
If you're adaptable, friendly and looking to work with schools that can help you gain fantastic experience, please get in touch with Sarah @ Reeson Education 0203 841 0777