Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
REESON Education have been recently contacted by a school in the London Borough of Lambeth, looking for a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant to start after half term. The role involves working with a small of different pupils in KS2. This will involve running interventions and supporting small groups of pupils, with a particular focus on SEN
Role requirements of a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Able to work effectively with a one-one
- Experience working SEN children (desirable)
- A willingness to help in extra curriculum activities
- Able to work effectively with small groups
Main responsibilities for a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- To assist the classroom teacher in take engaging lessons
- Co-ordinate effectively with Class Teacher
- Performing interventions
- To perform safeguarding duties
What the school can offer a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school are looking to trial candidates the first week back; the role is likely to be filled quickly.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%