Salary: £32,407 - £43,182
Start Date: January 2023
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Duration: 10 Months
Reeson Education are supporting an Outstanding all girls secondary school in Wallington, Sutton who require a PsychologyTeacher (KS5) on a full-time basis from January - November 2023.
The School - Psychology Teacher - Secondary School - Sutton
- Highly motivated students who take their learning seriously and treat each other, staff and visitors with respect and courtesy
- An excellent record of achievement and value added progress
- Enthusiastic and supportive staff committed to providing enriching learning experiences
- An innovative and personalised professional development programme for all career stages
- An excellent working environment that prioritises the wellbeing of its staff and students The opportunity to be part of a successful and growing multi academy trust
Job Description - Psychology Teacher - Secondary School - Sutton
The Psychology Teacher will be responsible for providing a friendly, stimulating, and inclusive environment in which every student can develop academically, socially and personally.
The successful teacher will be responsible for their student's academic progress in the subject and must:
- Ensure that students are taught in line with the most up to date examination specification.
- Adhere to the departmental schemes of work.
- Keep records of the student's attendance in lessons via SIMS.
- Follow the guidelines for high quality teaching as defined in the Staff Handbook
- Setting, marking, and assessing work as stated in the staff handbook
- Use of resources; checking of student files; learning support; use of ICT; health and safety procedures
- Classroom management as defined in the school's classroom management and behaviour policy.
- Attend in-service training and classroom observation plus feedback sessions as requested by the Head of Department.
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%