Location: Redhill, Surrey (Easily accessed from London Bridge and Victoria train stations)
Start date: September 2023
Contract type: Full-Time
Contract term: 1 Year
Salary: MPS / UPS
Suitable for ECTs: Yes
Reeson Education are supporting an 'Outstanding' secondary school in Redhill Surrey, who require a qualified RE Teacher for a full-time role starting in September 2023.
The successful candidate will be experienced in teaching RE and have a good track record of attainment at GCSE.
The School - RE Teacher - Outstanding Secondary School, Redhill, Surrey
Based in Redhill, the school is proud to serve 1,800 boys and girls of all abilities, aged 11-18 from Reigate, Redhill, Caterham, Horley and the surrounding areas. Easily accessed from London Bridge and Victoria train stations, the school has an Anglican, Catholic and Free Church foundation and works hard to create an inclusive ethos. Their aim is to ensure that pupils thrive academically, socially and spiritually within a Christian framework.
Ofsted carried out an inspection in 2023 and judged the school outstanding in every category. The report acknowledged that pupils make exceptional progress in all year groups and in almost all subjects. Disadvantaged pupils and those who have special educational needs and/or disabilities also make rapid progress. The inspection highlighted the teaching in the sixth form as consistently challenging and as a result, students are motivated to learn and achieve excellent outcomes. The schools' attainment and progress scores at GCSE and A-level are consistently above national averages
Key Accountabilities - RE Teacher - Outstanding Secondary School, Redhill, Surrey
- To assist in the development of programmes of study, materials and schemes of work and participate in professional development programmes
- To follow school policies and procedures in respect of the duties of a classroom teacher
- To contribute to the cultural and community life of the school, particularly through leadership of agreed activities within the extra-curricular programme
The Offer - RE Teacher - Outstanding Secondary School, Redhill, Surrey
- This is a full-time contract starting in September 2023
- The school offers a comprehensive CPD programme involving learning pathways for all staff
- The school offers a programme for aspiring middle and senior leaders
- Candidates wishing to commence their ECT training are encouraged to apply
RE Teacher - Outstanding Secondary School, Redhill, Surrey
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%