July or September start for an ambitious and knowledgeable RE Teacher at a 'Good' mixed academy in North London.
The school are seeking a confident and capable RE Teacher that can ideally teach from KS3 to KS5.
Successful RE Teacher applicants will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and join a supportive RE& Technology department.
This will be a permanent position as an RE Teacher.
The salary for this RE Teacher position will be between £28355 and £44541, dependent on qualifications and experience.
Following the Ofsted inspection in June 2018, the Academy continues to be 'Good'.
When Ofsted inspected the Academy, they found:
- Academy leaders and staff share high expectations for all students
- School assessments suggest that changes made to teaching practice is driving up students' progress and attainment
- Students feel safe and happy in school. Parents support this view and are happy with the progress their children are making
- Students behave well, and treat each other and staff with respect
The percentage of students who continued in education or training or moved onto employment within the year following KS4 was 96% for the Academy, and 89% nationally.
The Progress 8 score is -0.18
Applications are welcome from you if you're an RE Teacher at any stage in your career, including if you're a newly qualified RE Teacher or experienced RE Teacher. As well as this, you can apply if you're a British trained RE Teacher or overseas trained RE Teacher.
All RE Teacher applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this RE Teacher position:
- Right to work in the UK unhindered
- UK QTS or overseas equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of working as an RE Teacher
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as an RE Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.