RE teacher required for January 2022 to work in a hugely popular secondary school set within in North London.
- Are you an excellent RE teacher with a proven track record working with young people?
- Will you be available to consider a new RE teacher post contract from January 2022 onwards?
- Are you keen to work within a hugely supportive and well-resourced school.
About the school looking for an RE Teacher.
This popular North East London school is keen to secure a dedicated, outstanding, and inspirational RE teacher. The Humanities department is a leading department within the school and is well managed by an experienced faculty lead who has been at the school a number of years. This will ensure any new staff member will be supported comprehensibly to settle in quickly.
- January 2022 start date.
- Popular school with excellent departmental support from an experienced Head of Humanities
- Full time RE Teacher position
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Positive environment.
Ideally the school will find an RE specialist who:
- is passionate about their subject with the ability to inspire students
- can demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills
- can build good relationships with all students and adults
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
The school can offer you:
- a student body who are eager to learn and progress
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent environment recently refurbished and extended
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%