Reception Class Teacher
Start date: Required from January 2020
Contract type: Full Time Salary: Teachers Pay Scale
Contract term: Permanent
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
REESON Education is seeking to appoint an excellent Reception Class Teacher to join the school in January 2020. They are looking for a teacher to work in one of their wonderful Reception classes.
The school is looking for either experienced teachers or NQTs to work as a Reception Class Teacher within this Outstanding school. If you are looking for excellent CPD to help you onto the next stage of your career, then this is the school for you!
- Are you looking to develop your career at an Outstanding primary school with excellent professional development links across the borough?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop the role of Class Teacher?
- Do you have the teaching ability and the skills to lead, direct and manage an area of the curriculum?
If so read on…
The Governors are looking for a Reception class teacher who is passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher with drive and ambition to teach a Reception class.
They can offer you:
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
- A very supportive parent / school community
If you would like to gain an overview of the school and this Reception class teacher role, please phone Nurani on 0203 841 0777.
Contact will be made with short-listed candidates soon after shortlisting and times arranged times to observe teaching and interview times.