Early Years Teacher - Barking and Dagenham - September 2020
Located in the heart of Barking a vibrant and welcoming Primary School is seeking a hard-working and committed Early Years Teacher to join them in September 2020. This is a 2 form entry Primary School offering an energetic, pupil-centred and fun learning environment, working alongside a supportive and committed team.
The successful candidate must have;
* QTS or Equivalent qualification
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
* Consistently high expectations of all pupils
* Outstanding team work
* A commitment to continuous professional development
* Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
* Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
* Excellent behaviour management
* A high regard for inclusion and equality
* The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Why apply with Reeson Education
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
* Opportunities to make career progression
* Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you are keen on this post, please email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Resson Education on 02038410777.