REESON Education is working in partnership with a successful primary school based in Lewisham, south east London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their early years phase as a reception teacher. The reception teacher role will be fixed-term, January to July or even permanent for the right candidate. Salary will be in line with inner London pay scales (M1 - UPS3).
The successful reception teacher will be joining a very supportive EYFS phase made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The reception teacher role:
- Reception teacher
- Supportive EYFS unit
- Fixed-term or permanent role
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales: £30,480 to £40,571
- Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Aiming to become 'Outstanding' by next Ofsted inspection
- Increasing roll
- Links to the local community to enhance learning experiences
- Very well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for the reception teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching EYFS in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.