"I highly recommend working with Reeson Education" - Just one of our glowing 5 star Google reviews.
Are you an experienced Reception Teacher seeking a new role in an Ofsted rated outstanding school?
Reeson Education are seeking a passionate, friendly, and caring Reception Teacher to work at an charming school based in the Neasden area.
This progressive single form entry school has a truly wonderful team and a friendly headteacher who is always happy to listen to staff feedback.
Responsibilities of a Reception Teacher:
- As an reception teacher you will be responsible for the pastoral care of young children, promoting good behaviour and independence
- Teaching the EYFS curriculum to groups of children while also focusing on each individual child's learning targets
- Teaching children the building blocks of mathematics such as recognising numerals, counting objects to 10 and recognising and describing 2D shapes
- Supporting children as they develop their English speaking abilities and improving their phonics
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the School:
- Single form entry school
- Friendly environment that welcomes early career teachers (ECTs) with open arms
- As well as academic excellence, this school strives for high levels of well being and mental health through pastoral support
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee line
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straight forward, no fuss registration process
- An enjoyable long term role at a lovely school
- Competitive pay based on experience
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%