REESON Education is recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join an Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in Wandsworth. The Reception Teacher will be starting in October 2019 on a long-term contract. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a fantastic two-form entry school with an extremely supportive Senior Leadership Team. The school is looking for a Reception Teacher that can hit the ground running for the new academic year.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher
- October 2019 start date
- Full time, long term contract
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the EYFS Framework
About the School
- Two form entry school
- OFSTED rated as 'Outstanding'
- Supported by an excellent Senior Leadership Team
- Short walk from a station
- Excellent behaviour across the school
In order to be considered for this Reception Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Relevant teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Two recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS
Interested in Applying?
If you are keen on finding out more about this Reception Teacher role, please send across your CV to Nurani at REESON Education.