Reception Classroom Teacher
Required for September 2020
The successful candidate will join a dynamic Early Years Department in a thriving primary school in Camden as a Reception Classroom Teacher.
This Camden Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply for this exciting Reception Classroom Teacher post, please use the 'Apply' button below
Reception Classroom Teacher in the Early Years
- To teach the full curriculum to a Reception class, as agreed with the Deputy Head of Early Years.
- To prepare detailed weekly lesson plans linking to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum at the appropriate levels
- To show clear differentiation in planning and teaching, whilst considering the needs of all the children
- To liaise with other teachers in parallel classes to ensure consistency across the curriculum.
- To teach lessons at the times stipulated on the school timetable.
- To maintain order and good discipline among pupils and safeguard their health and safety.
- To provide opportunities within the school day for child initiated learning
- To ensure continuous provision reflects the current interests of the children in your class and that enhancements provide sufficient challenge and evoke awe and wonder.
- To carry out all other duties, in and out of the classroom, including out of school activities and outings, care of the environment, display and overall care.
- To write reports on pupils' attainment and progress twice per year.
- To attend termly parents' evenings to discuss pupils' progress with parents.
- To attend year group parent information/curriculum evenings throughout the year.
The ideal Reception Classroom Teacher will be flexible, dynamic, enjoy a challenge, good at thinking on their feet and well organised.
For any further details on this Reception Classroom Teacher role please contact Ruby at Reeson Education.