Reception Teaching Assistant-1:1 Diabetes Support - ASAP Start - Haringey, London
Q - Do you have knowledge and experience working 1:1 with Diabetic pupils?
Q - Are you keen to provide 1:1 support while working in a Reception Class?
A lovely Primary School based in Haringey are seeking a bright and enthusiastic Primary Teaching Assistant for an ASAP start. You must be able to work 1:1 with a reception aged child with ASD and Diabetes.
- 1:1 Reception Teaching Assistant - Diabetes Support
- Managing blood glucose levels + daily academic support (1:1 and Group Support)
- 5 days a week, full time
- £80- £100paid per day
- 1st class or 2:1 Graduate ideal
- Previous experience of working with SEN or Diabetic children
- Knowledge and understanding of EYFS and their curriculum.
- High standard of Maths & English
- Passionate about children and education
- Perfect for Aspiring Teachers or Psychologists
- Vibrant and lovely mixed inner London school
- Mainstream Primary School- 2FE.
- Ongoing training and support
- Friendly staff and wonderful children
- Inner London borough of Haringey
- Located within walking distance of Victoria and Overground stations.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.