A leading Secondary school in Newham are looking to recruit a School Receptionist to join their Administration Team as soon as possible.
- School Receptionist for a Secondary School based in Newham.
- Full Time commitment
- Busy but hugely supportive schools Administration Team
- Must have school experience and be comfortable speaking to parents.
- SIMS knowledge ideal
- Immediate start available for the right Receptionist candidate.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL: - School Receptionist Post
This is an 'Outstanding School' and the school is proud of its many achievements They take pride in what they do and strive for the best. The school serves a diverse community and offers all students a world class education as well as an enthusiastic and committed, supportive staff team.
ABOUT THE ROLE - School Receptionist
This hugely popular and highly acclaimed secondary school in Newham are looking for a full-time Receptionist who thrives on ensuring their parents and guests have a great experience with every single visit. Work as a Receptionist is vital to the running of a school, offering a first impression to all visitors and organisation is key!
The role is to start right away for the right Receptionist candidate, with a view for the right person to join the school on a permanent basis in the near future. The school will wait if you need to give notice.
The school is based in the attractive area of central East London, and it is easily reached by tube, train or car.
WHAT CAN BE OFFERED - School Receptionist.
Should the permanent School Receptionist role be obtained, the school can offer:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression.
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- A supportive environment where work-life balance is important.
- A bespoke induction and training programme with built-in support and mentoring.
- A strong Staff Well-being Programme (Employee Assistant Programme/Staff events)
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS - School Receptionist:
- Confident and friendly personality
- Working knowledge of SIMS.net specifically within Administrator, Exams and Assessment and Timetable modules
- Willingness to engage in Continuing Professional Development
- Excellent IT and written skills
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to take the initiative.
Should this School Receptionist role be of interest, please do not delay in contacting Wayne at REESON Education ASAP to arrange interviews.
* Due to the large volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%