Religious Education Teacher
If you're based in North London and are looking for a new opportunity or just interested in reviewing your options, this may be the role for you.
A full-time position for a Religious Education Teacher has become available at a wonderful school in North London.
The school is seeking to appoint a Religious Education Teacher for December 2019.
Applicants for this Religious Education Teacher position will need experience of teaching Religious Education from Key Stage 3 to 5.
The salary for this Religious Education Teacher position will range from £28355 to £44541, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
Following the Ofsted inspection in June 2018, the school continues to be 'Good'.
When Ofsted inspected the school, they found:
- School leaders and staff share high expectations for all students
- School assessments suggest that changes made to teaching practice is driving up students' progress and attainment
- Students feel safe and happy in school. Parents support this view and are happy with the progress their children are making
The percentage of students who continued in education or training or moved onto employment within the year following KS4 was 96% for the school, and 89% nationally.
The Progress 8 score is -0.18
Progress measures place the school in the top 40% of schools nationally.
'Students behave well and treat each other and staff with respect.' - Ofsted 2018
Applications are welcome from Religious Education Teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Religious Education Teachers.
All applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as a Religious Education Teacher:
- UK QTS or an overseas teaching qualification
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience of the Religious Education curriculum at KS3 to KS5
- Proven track record of teaching Religious Education
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Religious Education Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.