This is an exciting opportunity that is due to start ASAP. A lovely Southwark based school are seeking a safeguarding administrator with prior school based experience. The school is friendly primary school with an 'Good' Ofsted report. The school is plays a large role within the community and provides a welcoming, safe and happy environment to work in. They provide a positive, inclusive environment for learning and growth.
The primary safeguarding administrator role will involve a varied daily structure. Representing the school in safeguarding meetings, liaising with parents around safeguarding issues and some administrator work also. The role is available on a part time or full time basis and is term time only. The role will involve working in the school office.
You will be dealing with phone enquiries, in person queries, and written correspondence. You will be required to do a wide range of tasks to fit in with the needs of the school providing general support.
Upon visiting the school, Reeson were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school. Essential requirements: Safeguarding experience, school admin experience, excellent communication skills.
The benefits of registering with Reeson:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
If you are keen on this call, please call Bonnie @Reeson ASAP. Shortlisting is taking place imminently.