- School Administrator at a popular Haringey School
- Friendly and Supportive Team
- Potential for a Permanent contract
- Immediate Interviews
- 40 hours per week (8am-5pm Monday-Friday)
- 6 month Fixed Term Contract
The successful School Administrator applicant will be working in a large, happy and friendly school in Haringey for children and young people with special needs. The school is modern with good transport links (Northern line and rail) and ample on site parking. The school have a temporary 6 month fixed term contract available for an immediate start. They have an established and highly supportive front office team which provides for the reception and administrative needs of the school.
School Administrator Role
As the newly appointed School Administrator you will provide high quality administrative and reception support to a friendly, well run and highly regarded special school in Haringey. Being part of the front office team you will be providing a consistent, excellent and professional reception service for this Haringey SEN School. Tasks include answering the telephone, welcoming and directing visitors, acting as a central information point for staff, parents and visitors and carrying out a range of administration tasks to support the school and organisation.
School Administrator Responsibilities
The successful School Administrator applicant will have a diverse range of reception and admin tasks as part of your role including the following:
- Providing an efficient reception service, being the first point of contact for external and internal calls
- Ensure the reception area is welcoming, safe and well-organised at all times
- Ensuring signing in/out procedures are adhered to
- Managing mail, cheques etc.
- Weekly stock checks and placing orders
- Maintaining records
- Assisting with scanning, photocopying and other general office duties as required
- Preparing of documents and letters
- Maintaining databases
- Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
- Assisting with general administrative tasks as required
- Weekly food order
- Credit card reconciliation
The Ideal School Administrator Applicant
- 6-12 months office administration experience, ideally within an education setting.
- You will be a dynamic, professional and friendly person who has excellent communication skills.
- Administrative/reception qualifications or relevant experience
- Excellent IT skills- Microsoft Office and particularly Outlook, email, calendaring. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and databases
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced, challenging reception
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels via telephone and written forms of communication
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- You will be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- Ability to work in a flexible and co-operative manner
- You must either already be in possession of an enhanced child and adult workforce DBS which is registered on the Online Update Service or be prepared to pay for one (£44.30)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%