School Admissions Officer Required - ASAP start - Harrow HA3
Are you an experienced school admissions officer passionate about helping students and parents navigate the exciting journey of education?
Do you possess excellent organizational skills and a friendly, welcoming demeanor?
Do you have previous experience working as an admissions officer?
If so, we want you to be a vital part of this school's admissions team!
As a School Admissions Officer, you will:
- Welcome prospective students and their families, making them feel at home in the school environment.
- Liaise with parents on admission enquiries and school placement status.
- Coordinate student application and placement testing for prospective students.
- Coordinate interviews with Principal.
- Select future attendees of the school based on various criteria such as locality, faith, and individual needs.
- Provide information about the school's programs, curriculum, and extracurricular activities.
- Assist with the application process, ensuring a smooth and stress-free experience.
- Maintain organized records and databases related to admissions.
- Collaborate with the admissions team to help families find the best educational fit for their children.
Do I need qualifications to work as a School Admissions Officer?
No specific qualifications are needed to work as a school admissions officer however some experience and knowledge of admissions is essential as well as :
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities.
- A passion for education and helping students achieve their potential.
- Proficiency in office software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Workspace).
- A warm and approachable personality that fosters a welcoming atmosphere.
How to Apply:
If working as an admissions officer is of interest to you, we encourage you to apply today! Upload your CV and apply directly via this ad or call Dan on 0203 841 0777 to discuss this admissions officer role further.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%