We are recruiting on behalf of a East London based school looking for a full-time, temp to perm office manager. The school is with a friendly, dynamic team dedicated to making learning challenging, exciting and fun. The Office Manager will be a team player who is able to multi-task, motivate others and remain calm and professional in all situations. The ideal candidate will have a sound knowledge of school settings and will be responsible for managing a busy administration team.
The role will involve overseeing all administrative work with regards to reception, data, financial, human resources, pastoral, attendance and curriculum. You will also be involved in the finance side with managing the sales, purchase ledger accounts, processing orders, invoices and payments and creating payments on FMS.
- all aspects of the strategic management, monitoring and reporting on the school's finances, personnel, employment law and health and safety advice and guidance to the Trustees, Head Teacher and other senior colleagues.
- the management of the school's administrative, clerical, catering and site maintenance staff.
- playing a major role in the school's administration, overseeing and developing the administrative facilities and resources.
- Leading on income generation, including lettings, wrap-around childcare and grant applications.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:-
- Sound knowledge of schools' finance and pupil database systems SIMS
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Understanding of HR practices
- Ability to communicate effectively, negotiate and network through highly developed interpersonal, written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and enthuse individuals and teams within a rapidly changing environment
- Well-developed analytical, planning and organisational skills
The role of the School Office Manager is full-time with a competitive salary. .
All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Reeson are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
If you are keen on this role, please email me your updated CV or please call or call me directly on 07958145801.