Science teachers to work across the whole of London on a long term permanent basis in our client schools; we still a wide range of schools that are looking to appoint teachers for posts starting ASAP or after the February half term break these schools are keen to meet teacher before the end of term, so over the next 2 weeks.
Our schools are looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated individuals to work and make a positive contribution to our schools, these positions are ideal for both NQT's and experienced teachers. We are looking for secondary Science teachers from all subject areas, Biology, Chemistry and Physics. We are keen to recruit teachers from the UK and overseas so if you are looking for a new challenge, we offer excellent teaching opportunities in a wide range of schools covering Key Stages 3 to 5. We have fantastic relationships with a large range of private, state and faith schools as well as academies.
Who we are looking for:
- QTS/QTLS qualified, NQTs and experienced teachers are considered.
- International and EU applicants are welcome to apply having UK experience/or knowledge of the UK National Curriculum is an advantage.
- All subject areas are considered, Biology, Chemistry or Physics.
- Teachers that can offer a commitment and be prepared to work on a full time or part time basis.
- Contract and timesheet positions available
- Top rates of pay
- Kensington and Chelsea
Applications are welcome from teachers at any stage in their career including NQT's and both British trained Secondary teachers and overseas trained Secondary teachers will be considered for this position. All applicants should have UK QTS or an overseas formal secondary school teaching qualification. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP.