April or September 2020 start for a qualified and experienced Science Teacher in an oversubscribed coeducational academy in South West London.
The school is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher on a permanent full-time basis.
Experience and knowledge of teaching as a Science Teacher for Key Stages 3 to 5 is essential.
If you'd be interested in taking on additional responsibility in this Science Teacher post, Chemistry would be the desirable specialism.
The salary for this Science Teacher position will be between £28355 to £44541, plus TLR, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each candidate.
An Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school in South West London. Mixed, 11 - 18, non-selective.
From 2015 to 2016, the school saw results increase from 57% to 77%.
Key Stage 4 Results (GCSE) 2018-2019
- Our Progress 8 score is 0.59
- Our Attainment 8 score is 49.14
- 47% of students achieved grade 5 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 62% of students achieved grade 4 or above in both English and Mathematics
- 45% of students entered the EBacc, with 22% achieving it.
90% of students stayed in education or employment after Key Stage 4.
Key Stage 5 Results (A Level) 2018-2019
Average grade per A Level entry is C-
Applications are welcome from Science Teachers at any stage in their career including both British trained and overseas trained Science Teachers. NQTs and experienced candidates are also free to apply for this position as a Science Teacher.
All applicants must have the following in order to be considered for this position as a Science Teacher:
- Right to work unhindered in the UK
- Experience of working as a Science Teacher within UK Secondary Schools
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Science Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at Reeson Education as soon as possible.