An excellent Independent Prep school are looking to recruit a Full time permanent Science Teacher from Sept 2020.
This is a well known Independent school who are looking for a Science Teacher to join their friendly and welcoming staff team in the new academic year. The role is teaching across Years 3 - 8 (KS2/KS3), experience working within both Key Stages is preferable but not essential.
SUMMARY OF THE POST
- To teach Science to groups of students from all abilities across years 3 - 8 and foster intellectual curiosity.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise the Science curriculum, lesson content, materials and methods of teaching from Reception and in line with Common Entrance requirements.
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
- To encourage all students to be actively engaged in their own learning and in reviewing their progress against targets.
- Introduce and teach correct use of a variety of science equipment.
- Keep up to date on all curriculum aspects through internal and external insets.
- To ensure that there is a high standard of display work in the laboratory, which is changed frequently.
- To ensure that all experiments are trialled beforehand and risk assessment used with all experimental work.
- Review and update annually the Science Policy.
- Select, review and maintain relevant resources.
To apply for this permanent Science Teacher role please do not delay in sending across an updated CV to Bonnie at REESON education ASAP. Zoom interviews will be taking place imminently.