Science Teacher Vacancy
Outstanding secondary school in North London are seeking a Science Teacher who is available from September 2021.
The role would suit a confident Science teacher of any Science discipline. You should be ambitious, enjoy working within a busy and successful school and you should strive to be part of a brilliant Science faculty.
- Hackney, East London
- September 2021 - Start.
- Full time Science Teacher
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
Teaching and Learning responsibilities for this Science Teacher post:
- Teach high-quality and successful lessons to all age groups.
- Be a Form Tutor and/or Personal Adviser.
- Monitor pupils from performance data.
- Address underachievement through contributing to Academy strategy as well as
- developing and implementing department strategies and approaches. Provide assessment to students and parents as required.
- Fulfil reporting requirements.
- Liaise with parents to ensure excellent attainment.
- Support extended day activities to enhance pupils' learning experiences.
- Manage the behaviour of students in classrooms and around the academy.
- Understand and fulfil all the requirements of Academy polices.
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements, which is located within a highly desirable part of East London. The students' progress is consistently excellent for both GCSE and A level. Over the last three years they have achieved great success as a school and they are highly thought of within the borough.
About the School:
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
About Reeson Education
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Prioritised and ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in and around London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.