Are you passionate about Science?
Do you want to work in a unique West London Location?
Are you looking to join a forward thinking Independent school?
We are looking for a committed, passionate and enthusiastic Science teacher to join the Science department working with children from Year 5 to Year 8 at this prestigious Independent School in Hammersmith and Fulham.
About the role
We are looking for a Science teacher confident in their subjects with the vision, intellect and drive to motivate and enthuse our pupils. You will be expected to teach using a knowledge-led approach across the full ability range at KS2 and KS3, and to share in our vision of developing excellence in our pupils and forging new directions in education.
About the School
This is an independent co-educational school for children from Reception upwards. Co-education and celebrating diverse abilities across academic, creative and sporting pursuits are at the heart of all we do. Teachers are expected to play a full role in the pastoral and extracurricular life of the school.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Science (ideally with an A Level, degree or equivalent in one of these subjects)
- An outstanding practitioner who is committed to developing the curriculum and able to deliver it in an creative and exciting way
- Committed to nurturing strong and open relationships with staff, pupils and families to raise aspiration and improve achievement
- Committed to promoting a knowledge-led curriculum
We can offer you:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities
- A warm, welcoming environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in the heart of London.
- Happy, polite and engaged children with great enthusiasm for learning
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Science Teacher then please forward an updated CV to Luke at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.